Monday, September 12, 2022

Best Proposal for Website Design

Hi mgetto37.hereiam@blogger.com,

 

I hope you're doing well.

 

My name is james and I'm a web designer.

 

I am contacting you to ask if you would like to upgrade your website.

 

For $599 flat, I'll rebuild your website from scratch to a new, elegant layout that is compatible on mobile, tablet and PCs. I'll also install an online content editor in the backend with which you will be able to manage and update the website on your own.

 

If you like, I can design and send you a home page mockup of your website so that you can review it and then decide if this is something you'd like to get done.

 

Looking forward to your reply.

 

Best Regards.

James

========================================================

I do not intend to send this email twice, so if you're not interested,

Please ignore this email or reply back with No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment